Thursday, October 7, 2010

The End is Almost Here.

Looking back at Elementary and Middle school i cant believe that I'm finally a junior in high school. I will graduate soon and be on my own. Each and everyday of school it goes by so slow, but when you look back the years went by so fast. As much as i hate school now, i think when I'm graduated I'm going to miss coming to school everyday and getting updated on the latest gossip and whose dating who. Even though I'm planning on attending college, its not going to be the same as high school.

Iv lately realized that grades mean a lot to the college your deciding to go to. I want to go to The University of Iowa, but i know for a fact that i wont get accepted with the grades that i have now. My parents push me hard to do good in school but yet i still slack. They ground me for getting bad grades; i have been grounded for about a month so far because I'm failing one class and yet i still haven't managed to get that grade up. Everybody says that your junior year is the hardest year in high school; I'm going to have to agree with that statement. I usually do pretty decent in school, but this year i have no idea whats going on. I'm more concerned with my surroundings and whats going on outside of school.

I really need to focus on my future and stop worrying about other things that are going on in my life. I only have about a year and half to pull myself up and do good in school. I'm really regretting getting bad grades in the past because its not as easy as you think to get them up and you cant change your grades from previous years. Colleges are going to look at that but Junior year and Senior year really matter to colleges. From now on, im going to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment