Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis' The Season To Be Jolly.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la, la la. Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la, la la.

Christmas is right around the corner, and yet there is still no snow on the ground. Im really starting to get in to the Christmas mood. I have a lot of stuff already planned out for winter break. Me and a all of my friends are going to have a Christmas party, we each drew a name out of a box and got secret Santa’s. I have not made my Christmas list yet but my parents already have presents under the tree. I do know one thing i got though, a morkie puppy. I can't wait to see it. During Christmas break I go to about four Christmas parties a year and get a ton of presents. Last years Christmas sucked because I didn’t really get anything I wanted but I think I will be happy this Christmas because I need to start appreciating everything my parents do for me and what everybody else does for me. I can’t wait until you actually get snow on the ground so I can go sledding and snowmoboiling with all my friends. This winter is going to be a good one, I can tell already. (:

4 comments:

  1. Ya it sucks there's no snow yet, I want to snowboard godamit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true it's so hard to figure out what i want as i get older. im excited for winter and i cant' wait! im pretty exctied for christmas party and secret santa! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres snow on the ground now ha. Even now for me though its getting harder to think what I want also. Your lucky to be getting a dog:) have a nice winter break and christmas.

    ReplyDelete