Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter

I hate cold weather, but I love snow. Why can’t we have snow in hot weather? I guess that’s just not how this world works. Some of the best memories come in the wintertime. Like being snowed in with all friends, and school getting cancelled. In the winter my friends and me always pull the sled behind my four-wheeler and drive around town, since that’s the only way to get around most of the time. We always go sledding too at the sledding hill in East Park, even though its cold, its always fun. My favorite part of winter is having those movie nights with all your friends, sitting by the fire, drinking hot coca and watching movies with tons and tons of warm blankets. Im actually pretty excited for winter this year. My family wants to get a snowmobile this winter since we have a huge open field in front of our house, and some of my friends have snowmobiles too, so we could all go riding around together. Usually I hate the sight of snow, but this year i have a feeling Im going to love it. (:

4 comments:

  1. i totally agree i want to be able to play in the snow while wearing a swimsuit.. that would be awesome (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i agree im excited for winter this year for some reason. girl i can't wait to go sledding! we can take kylie and jace(: ah it would be awesome if we could have snow when it is hot out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbie,

    Oh I agree! Some days I love snuggling up with a blanket & some hot chocolate.. but some days I just want HEAT! However, I'd go for cold over humidity and peer hotness any day. The winter time is where the most memories anyone can have. Halloween starts it, then thanksgiving, Christmas, then New Years Eve. Sometimes even Valentines Day is can still be snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the cold more then anything in the world it is really hard going out side your house in the winter. It feels like you are house arrested

    ReplyDelete